TOWERING PEOPLE AND SUCCESS ISN’T BUILT IN A DAY. NEITHER IS THEIR FOUNDATION
At Ramagya Institute, we understand the importance of starting early. That’s why we have crafted foundation courses that begin Grade VIII onwards. It ensures that students get into the groove of competitive exams early on, thereby avoiding needless stress about preparing in a hurry.
Here is a glance at the various foundation courses we offer:
- We provide our students with a set of learning contest that has been specially designed to ensure comprehension of even the most difficult topics.
- Every key concept is explained using carefully chosen questions with stepwise solutions which explain application of the concept.
- Comprehensive set of question banks at the end of every chapter scientifically categorized based on difficulty level, type, previous years, application based, theory based etc.
- Students also get a Daily Practice Paper, which ensures students follow a much disciplined approach to applying concepts learned in class.
- All our IIT students are also given a compendium which help them greatly in cracking their all important Board Exams.
- Our Study Material is most comprehensive material available to students for ensuring good academic performance.
- An exhaustive and complete module wise study material for IIT-JEE preparation is given. No extra book, study material or journal is required by the student.
- Simulator Test Bank which contains objective questions .
Testing and Feedback:
Our Testing System which is based on bench marketing, Analysis and a complete diagnosis. Every Test is followed by an Analysis Discussion with the Core faculty .Student also receive a comprehensive report or their performance in the test.
Chapterwise and Module test after completion of each module based on the current pattern of IIT-JEE .
Micro-level analysis after completion of each IIT-JEE pattern test where a student’s performance is compared with the average performer in the test as well as the Topper of the test. The students would be given information regarding the topics where their performance needs to be improved.
Students are eligible to write the full syllabus All India Test Series (Mock Tests)
Doubt Clearing Sessions:
To cater to the needs of the individual student (Pertaining to Board as well as Competitive Examinations) and thus eliminating the need of additional tuitions.
Several workshops namely, ‘What is analytical thinking’, ‘Time Management’, ‘Focus IIT-JEE, ‘Maximizing Performance in IIT-JEE’ and ‘Managing Stress in Grade XII’ will be conducted. These workshops are designed and conducted by the experts of Ramagya Institute.