There are different ways of taking admission at Ramagya Institutes. They are as follows:
Direct Admission (DA) :
- Ramagya Institute offers direct admission to all of its courses on the basis of percentage of marks secured by the student in his/her School/Board Examination.
- Each course has its own predefined admission criterion. Broadly, for any course a student should fulfil the given percentage or grades requirement in either Science and Mathematics (aggregate) in Class VII/VIII/IX/Class X Board / All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB)/Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) (aggregate) in Class XII Board/Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examination.
- Students who have secured minimum 65% aggregate marks in PCB / PCM in Class XII or 70% aggregate marks in Science & Mathematics in Class X Board Exam can take direct admission (DA) in short term courses i.e. Crash Courses/Test Series Courses.
- Students who have secured minimum 70% aggregate marks or B1+B1 grades in Science & Mathematics in Class IX/ X Board Exam of Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi/Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (CBSE/ICSE) or any other recognized Board can take direct admission in Class XI (in Two Year Integrated Course for Medical (NEET) & Engineering (JEE-Main/Advanced) and 70% aggregate marks in Science & Mathematics in Class X/70% aggregate marks in PCB/PCM in Class XII Board exam can take direct admission in One Year Medical/Engineering Courses.
- If a student has not scored a minimum of 70% marks or B1+B1 grades in Class IX/ Class X Board/ AISSE in Science & Mathematics (aggregate), then he/she will have to write our 'Admission cum Scholarship Test'. Students who qualify this test are given admission in the courses applied for.
- Ramagya Institute also offers admission on the basis of Admission cum Scholarship Test if they are not eligible for Direct Admission.
- The syllabus of the admission test is different for different courses and is available at our website or it can be obtained from our Learning Center.On the basis of admission test students are
- On the basis of admission test students are eligible to get a scholarship. A student, who has qualified our direct admission criteria, can also appear for ACST in order to avail scholarship.
- If a student has taken direct admission and paid a registration fee, admission fee & 1st installment of the tuition fee, then he/she cannot appear in ACST to avail any scholarship benefit.
- A student can appear in the ACST at most two times
- For further details, please discuss with our Admission Team.
Common Admission Process:
Admission in Regular Program can be availed till September, although one can get enrolled in Distance Learning Program / e-Learning Program throughout the year.
This is the easiest procedure to ensure enrollment in a particular course. The candidate is required to visit the Branch Office with a properly filled application form, registration fees and the documents mentioned in the Information Brochure.
If the candidate fulfills all eligibility criteria he/she will immediately receive the original for Regular course/provisional for Distance learning Program admission receipt and within 15 days, the original admission receipt will be sent to the candidates at the address provided.
If a student is unable to visit any of our Branches / Centres personally, then he/she can also send his/her form by post with the documents mentioned in the Information Brochure and the properly filled admission form kept safely in the response envelope. The admission confirmation and the admission receipt will be sent to the candidate via post if he/she is found to fulfill all eligibility criteria.
Please follow following steps :
If all documents and other requirements are fulfilled by the student, he/she is immediately given admission, however, in some cases, provisional admission may be granted to some candidates.
The reason behind provisional or temporary admission may be any of the following:-
- Incomplete Documents
- Incomplete or unsigned application form
- Missing photographs
- Less fee deposition etc.
Or in particular cases like scholarship
- Missing education certificates
- Missing name change certificates
- ID proof of Ex-students
Note: The students who have been given provisional admission will be required to submit missing documents till a specified date on the completion of which the students will be given a confirmed admission. If the students are unable to provide the required or missing documents till the specified date, the admission of such students is subject to cancellation.